COVID-19 NEWS STUDIO REOPENING Friday, June 26, 2020
We are ecstatic to announce the studio is reopening FRIDAY, June 26th!
First and foremost, a huge thank you for supporting us during these crazy times. The past three plus months have been extremely difficult in so many ways. We are now approaching a new chapter. We could not have done it without your support. Thank you for the words of encouragement and extreme patience with Zoom! And a HUGE Thank You for your generous financial support. It is the sole reason we still have a physical space for you to come back to. We are so very fortunate and grateful!
This new chapter/phase will look and feel different, but together we will all adapt. So what will Phase 4 look like?
In addition to obvious personal hygiene:
Wearing a mask
- Upon entry and exiting the studio
- During practice is at your own risk
- In the restroom
- Class size will be limited to ensure compliance of social distancing of six feet.
- REGISTRATION is REQUIRED.
- No Drop Ins.
- Live Streaming will be available for every class offering. If you don't get in, and that's your normal practice time, you can livestream and still practice with us.
- If you sign up and can't make class, please pull yourself out. We understand life happens, and you may forget. You will get a "pass" for the first time. After that, you will be charged for the class.
- Online/On-Demand classes will continue to be offered daily. Sign up to receive the link via email and practice at your convenience.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class starts.
- Minimize time in the reception area.
- Please remain on your mat until class starts.
- Respect social distancing as you exit the studio.
- There will be no hands on assists or props.
On-Demand classes are listed on Mindbody as "On-Demand," formerly "Online." It's listed as the first class daily. You sign up the night before, and we email you a link of a previously recorded class. You have access to it for approximately 3-4 days. You can practice to it more than once and sign up every single day if you like to receive new
classes. If you would like an On-Demand class, simply register by 9:00 p.m. the night before. The link will be waiting for you in your inbox the following morning.
No cash transactions please. You can purchase any class pack or autopay online. Bringing someone new to class? Please do! New students will be able to fill out an electronic waiver. *Scheduled to be available beginning this Wednesday, June 24th*
We will also continue to host outdoor classes throughout the summer at Herrick Middle School, Saratoga side!
If you plan on livestreaming with us for class, please register AND email us to receive the Zoom code. Otherwise, it's assumed you registered to practice INSIDE the actual studio.
For practicing in the studio, registration is required (no email). Once we are at capacity, you will be automatically waitlisted. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email confirming your reservation.
Lastly, to avoid inundating you with multiple emails, please check MINDBODY daily! You will find the most current schedule there, as well as which classes will be outdoors. It will specifically say "Outdoors at Herrick."
VIRTUAL CLASSES THROUGH ZOOM
We opened classes beginning Wednesday, March 18, for a virtual practice through Zoom. If you don't have the app, please download it. You DO have to register for the classes. It is required for this to work. Make your reservation on mindbody like normal. Help us streamline connectivity by emailing Poweryogaonmain@hotmail.com immediately after you register. We will then reply with the ID and password. That way, we know we have your correct email.
We encourage you all to interact with us during the class!! Our yogis did during the first class the morning of March 18. We could hear the breath, the moans 'n' groans...it was pretty awesome! After Savasna, we all stayed online for some Q & A.
I know we are being inundated with emails right now, so if you're hitting pause on going through your inbox on a regular basis, just keep checking mindbody. If the class is open (not cancelled in red), then it's open for Zoom!
Please stay in touch with us through social media. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out!
Please take care of your health and get plenty of sleep!
With Love ~
Karen, Mick, and everyone at PYOM